Master in Creative Writing
Formative aims and Competitions
- Professional Training in the literary creation in the distinct genders, boosting the artistic imagination and improving the creativity.
- Perfect the linguistic competition in relation with the creative possibilities of the language.
- Wake up the capacity to create characters of fiction in the distinct genders and literary supports.
- Train in the use of narrative formats, dramatic and lyric, from the minifiction and the short novel to the comic, the script, the visual poem, the audiovisual experimentation, the performance lyric or the creative journalism.
- APurchase knowledges and competitions in the publishing design under new computer supports.
- Experience the new technological procedures of the literary creation.
- Orient in the gear of the literary business and the publishing world.
- Training for future researchers of the phenomenon of the literary creation, so much in his historical dimension, as theoretical, or imaginative.
- Training in the methodologies of the literary investigation.
- Analyse methodically literary works.
- Know the aesthetic tendency of the current literature.
Access to other degrees
Philology, Philosophy, History, Fine Arts, Creative writing, Journalism, Communication and Media, Advertising, Psychology, Pedagogy, Law, Economic and business Sciences.
Regulation of Final Project Master
You can check here the regulation for the Final Project Master of the degrees ascribed to the Faculty of Communication of the University of Seville.
Coordinators of the Master: Profesor Carlos Peinado, Profesora María Jesús Orozco Vera
Web Page: http://masteroficial.
Title Quality Assurance System: www.us.es/estudiar/que-estudiar/oferta-de-masteres/master-universitario-en-escritura-creativa
Access to the Office of Quality Management of the University of Seville: http://at.us.es/