Formative aims and Competitions
The Script, Narrative and Audiovisual Creativity Master pretends the training of the student in the professional practice of the construction of audiovisual scripts. This general aim involves:
- Training in the theoretical and practical technicians on the scripting in diverse media (cinema, TV, radio, comic and multimedia).
- Enable the analysis of the scripts written and already realised in audiovisual productions.
- Allow to the students the specialisation in the construction of the script in two audiovisual media that choose on the list of the offer.
- Qualify for the development, presentation and defence of a script project.
- Training the students in the technicians of work in group of individual form inside the preparation so much of scripts of new creation as in the adaptation of pre-existing stories.
Access to other degrees
Qualifications related to Communication studies (Communication and Media, Advertising and Journalism). Degrees in Humanities and Social Sciences.
Regulation of Final Project Master
You can check here the regulation for the Final Project Master of the degrees ascribed to the Faculty of Communication of the University of Seville.
Coordinator of the Master: Cristina Carreras y Sergio Cobo
Web Page: http://master.us.es/masterguion/
Title Quality Assurance System: https://www.us.es/estudiar/que-estudiar/oferta-de-masteres/master-universitario-en-guion-narrativa-y-creatividad
Access to the Office of Quality Management of the University of Seville: http://at.us.es/