Communication and Media
The Degree in Audiovisual Communication qualifies to his graduated to investigate the processes, know the procedures and undertake the realisation of audiovisual works.
- Plan of Study Communication and Media
- Final Project
- Teachers Responsible for extinguished subjects Plan 2002. Course 16-17
- Table of credit recognition of subjects of Degree
- Tables of adaptation to the Degree from Communication and Media Degree
- Modified assignatures of Communication and Media Degree by J.C. 31/01/17
Access to the Office of Quality Management of the University of Seville http://at.us.es/oficina-gestion-de-calidad
Why study Communication and Media?
The goal of these studies is to facilitate a training of quality to be able to exert a work related with the following professional competitions (take only like examples):
- TV Reporter.
- Press Photographer.
- Technical in edition of contents for supports written, radio, audiovisual and/or digital.
- Cinema and TV Cameraman/woman.
- TV Documentalists.
- Cinema Directors.
- Teachers and researchers in communication matters.
- Cinema and TV Screenwriters.