The Degree in Journalism qualifies to his graduated to apply properly the knowledge and necessary professional competitions for the performance of the profession in the audiovisual printed and digital media. For this, the offer of courses comprises from the rational knowledge and critic of the current society until the necessary skills to be able to transmit information of comprehensible and effective way.
- Plan of Study Journalism Degree
- Final Project Degree
- Teachers Responsible for extinguished subjects Plan 2002. Course 16-17.
- Table of credit recognition of subjects of Degree
- Tables of adaptation to the Degree from the degree of Journalism
- Modified assignatures of Journalism Degree by J.C. 31/01/17
Access to the Office of Quality Management of the University of Seville http://at.us.es/oficina-gestion-de-calidad
Why study Journalism?
The goal of these studies is to facilitate a training of quality to be able to carry out a job related with the following professional outings (take only as examples):
- Press, radio and television editors.
- Press photographer.
- Technical chief of staff of communication or press.
- Documentalists of press.
- Technical in edition of contents for supports written, radio, audiovisual and/or digital.
- Teachers and researchers in communication matters.